Tegrity can only be integrated into one Course Management System at a time. It is currently associated with Blackboard 8. However, Tegrity classes through Blackboard 8 can be made available to students using Blackboard Learn.
To use Tegrity in Blackboard Learn.
- In Blackboard 8, use Tegrity to create a recording.
- In Tegrity, locate the Tegrity class.
- Select the class by checking the box to the left.
- At the bottom of the screen, drop down the Actions list.
- Select Get Class Link.
- Uncheck the option: Do not allow anonymous users to view the recording. A new URL will be created. Copy the URL.
(The embed option is not intended for use within Blackboard.)
- In Blackboard Learn, navigate to where you want to make the link available.
- Drop down the options for Build Content.
- Select URL.
- Enter a name for the link.
- Paste the copied URL into the URL box.
- Provide instructions and make other updates.
- At the bottom, under Options, select Yes to Open in a New Window. It is easier for students if the recording opens in a new window.
- Click on Submit.
Training material provided by the Interactive Teaching & Technology Center, Arkansas State University, AR 72467. For further information you may contact email@example.com, 870-972-2334 or come by and visit us at http://www.astate.edu/ittc or Library, Suite 301. Information for the ITTCSMARTGuide provided in part by http://www.blackboard.com.